Challenge Rules

Monday, May 12, 2014

Challenge #34: Graduation


GRADUATION

If we receive at least 15 entries, the prize for this challenge will be a $5 Gift Certificate for SVG files from the Creative Pointe's ON LINE STORE.
You'll find over 140 SVG files/sets available for all your paper crafting projects.
If we have less than 15 entries, the winner will receive this SVG set: GRADUATION-SET ONE.  Winner will be randomly chosen from all submissions.

One extra special entry will receive the "Creative Choice" button.

Ready for some inspiration? Let's take a look at what the Design Team created using SVG diecuts.

Carolyn created this awesome layout for her grandson using the Graduation Set Two.  She says:  "I used all pieces that were included in the file:  title, diploma and the hat.  The pennants are from SilhouetteAmerica online store; and "Grad" and "2013" I created using my Silhouette Studio DE software."  See more at Carolyn's blog:  Granny Ma's Creative Blog

Heather created this lovely vintage looking card also using elements from Graduation Set Two.  Click over to her blog to see all the yummy details:  My Artistic Adventures

Ruth created this cute and clever spinner card using the 2014 Graduation Signs file.  She says:  "I love The Creative Pointe's clever and fun signs for graduation. I had a ton of fun coming up with a fun design to show them off. It might look crazy, but a spinning image isn't that hard to create on a card. Come and check out my post and I sure hope you'll play along with the graduation challenge!"  Ruth's blog:  Paper and Musings

Cindy went with a black and white theme on her card.  She says:  " I combined the heading from  Graduation Set Two with the 2014 Graduation Day Heading to come up with this unique sentiment."  See more at Cindy's blog:  The Creative Pointe

Shelissa used the 2014 Graduate Heading at the top of her bright and bold card.  Lots of lovely texture too.  To see more, head over to her blog:  Shelissa"s Craft Studio

Tina created this lovely layout for her granddaughter using the 2014 Graduation Signs (actually she used 2012--most years are available).  She says:  "A layout created using The Creative Pointe's Graduation Signs 12 set. I loved this set as soon as I seen it and knew that I needed the route sign for the title of Britney's Graduation layout which was way past due to scrap but I got 'er done. This is a fun set to use and I added the Grads at Work sign also to the layout. We were very blessed to be invited to Brit's graduation and got seats inside to see the whole thing it was wonderful to see a grandchild graduate too."  See more of the layout at Tina's blog:  Tina's Scrap Corner






No comments:

Post a Comment